In addition to the General Terms of the use of the beaut-e.co.uk website [“beaut-e”] and all sub-domains, which are a service of broadbean digital, whilst using the beaut-e Make site, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms:
- All registrations on the beaut-e Make site are authorised by beaut-e, and beaut-e upholds the right to review all authorised registrations as it deems appropriate.
- As a beaut-e Make site registered user, you are held solely responsible for listing any content uploaded to the Make site.
- As a beaut-e Make site registered user, you must ensure that all images and content are your own.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither beaut-e nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which beaut-e shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to beaut-e. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). beaut-e takes no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.